Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well THIS should be interesting

I mentioned I'm hyper about getting on the scale - and I am obsessive about what goes in my mouth and how it is going to affect my metabolism/water retention/digestion/etc. I also weigh myself daily. This is a BAD combination - it makes me overanalyze and overthink sometimes - other times it leads me to be depressed, and I wind up over eating.

Tuesday's are an automatic "Moe's for dinner" night with my mom. I've been dreading it ALL day - especially because I had my friend Ann over today and we had a lunch date - I made vegan stuffed zucchini and she made raw cookie squares for desert. (Raw meaning made out of raw foods, ie nuts, dates, etc etc...uber good for you) Add a side salad and a half slice of gluten free bread, and it was like dinner for lunch. I was in total heaven.

But now I'm totally freaking out because of the fact that I had Moe's for dinner. I had a burrito - and didn't eat the tortilla - light on the rice, no cheese, light guacamole, the rest was veggies and beans. And I didn't give into my favorite chips. This morning I frontloaded a huge workout (more cardio on the total gym, then did a longer circuit)...I hope I'm ok tomorrow. My weight went down from yesterday and I really don't want to have it all go to waste. Amazingly enough - the plate I just posted is only about 350 calories. And the raw cookies were about 50.

BTW...this was my salad last night - totally awesome. 

I felt better waking up today - I feel ok now - other than the headache, that is!!! Day 3 here we come!!!!

I'm so excited, a little birdie told me Jennie might be home soonishly????? I wonder if this rumor is true!

~Mel

1 comment:

  1. The little birdy told you the truth...I am coming home friday night then working sat till about 10-1030 pm then was hoping we could do a girls workout sunday morning before i leave (then I come home tuesday night again :) )....Man I want to eat food at your house it all looks delicious!!!! I need to learn how to cook! I am going to weigh myself tomorrow as my starting weight I am tempted to weigh myself all the time but I know its a no no so try to do it less often!
    Love ya!
    -Jenz

    ReplyDelete