Sunday, November 14, 2010

The beginning of it all..


You always hear about those beautiful women that are too chubby but they still have those beautiful porcelain looking faces.  Most people mention all they have to do is lose weight and they would be stunning.  I have always been that chubby girl with a pretty face and it has never changed. Slowly and slowly it’s turned into the “fat” girl with the still pretty face.  I have heard of every single diet and every little trick possible for dieting.  All I want for my life is to be the happy, “healthy” girl who is not self conscious about riding amusement park rides, movie theater seats being too small or ending up in claustrophobic tight situations.  So here is an early start to a new year of serious exercise and dieting, the old fashion way with no crazy liquid methods or crazy eating habits, just pure sweat, tears and joy.  I will also like to mention that this is not a blog that is about me, but the creator who happens to be my new good friend and motivator.  SO together we are going to kick ass and take names and turn into who we really want to be ! This is the Mel and Jennie Story!

2 comments: