...is to climb back up and start riding again, right?
I was totally gung ho about this whole blogging thing - and still am - but when I started to falter (a little), for some reason I stayed away from blogging, making excuses after excuses, having girls nights (aka alcohol), cheating on my diet and not logging it into LiveStrong...just typing this right now is pissing me off. I've disappointed myself. I lost 6 pounds and should have been happy in that, and that should have been motivation to keep going. But I'm an emotional eater, and Thanksgiving, and an opportunity to hang out with friends...it was the perfect storm of calorie consumption.
The good thing is that I am ever the fan of the mulligan. As my mom says, "you can start your day over as many times as you need to." So, I'm starting over. Again. With Zumba! (Yes, that's right, I ordered the set of DVD's and they just came yesterday. Perfect timing!)
BTW, if you are looking for some workout DVD reviews (including the Zumba set I ordered), check out Carin Lane's Times Union article that reviewed several different kinds of workout DVD's for a gift guide. http://www.timesunion.com/living/article/The-gift-of-health-834343.php
Here's to new beginnings!
rawr
ReplyDeletenomnomnomnom I'm a comment eating monster....nomnomnomnom
ReplyDeleteOk as I said before you are totally right I have let the comfort and old habits come back to haunt me and made excuses for not blogging or eating right....It's good that we blog because I felt guilty when I didn't because I knew I was being bad...we have to get back on track of our new journeys and your moms write we can always re start the day!! Get that adrenaline pumping and zumba it up! (it sounded awesomer in my first post but it disappeared)
ReplyDeleteThis is why we need each other! To push each other! And to make sure I don't add any orange soda to the Death Mix (That adds like 100 calories!!! LOL!!!) It's just the beginning of the holiday season. We CAN and WILL get through this with each other's help!
ReplyDelete