Monday, November 15, 2010

So this is me swallowing my pride

I just have to post that after day one all I have to thank is the song "Back to December" by Taylor Swift because it makes me sadly happy of what my life could be if I allow myself to live it.  Today was a complete 180 for me in terms of eating habits..I had the ability to say no to things that taste so good to me.  As for exercising I only really got to walk the dog so I'm thinking tomorrow is serious cardio time...Otherwise I am pretty proud of how today went.. Just hoping Mel can push me a bit more

-Jennie

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Day 1 is done!!! I'm so proud of you!! This is just the beginning...don't worry I'll push you if you push me!!! ~Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girls and wish you both the best of luck, i know itll be easier once you're home, and cant wait to workout with both of you.

    ReplyDelete