I feel like this little square box has been haunting me...I have been bad about updating what's going on with me and the blog knows it!!! Here's a fun recap of my five days off...I worked too much, ate too much and saw lots of people that I adore. In that statement lies my ultimate problem, being in good company means eating good food (that is not so good for you). I have been making some good small steps to change my life and am really happy to be where I am...I know once I finish these last busy weeks of school that I want more of a normal routine of working out and such but for now I will do my best
Here's some good things I have to add:
**Vitamin E has been making my hair so nice in the passed week+ I have been using it** (feels fuller and softer)
**I crave water more which to me is a good sign because even though I do drink soda sometimes it is totally not as much as I used to***
** I came back to my aunts house that is completely decorated from head to toe in Christmas Decorations and it truly makes me happy/inspired**
Jenzy :)
Recognizing where your faults lie (ie: I over eat when I'm with family...I'm the same way) is the first step in making a change!!! Now that you are aware of it, you can become more cognizent of it! I'm so glad you are finding positive benefits (ie craving water, vitamin e) because even though these aren't things that move the numbers on the scale - they will become habits that help change your overall well being! Yayyyy Jennie!!!!
ReplyDelete