Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's all downhill from here!

I've known about Jennie for awhile now....like over a year. For some reason, I didn't get to meet her until last month, and we clicked *instantly*.  Somehow, we got to talking about the fact that we both want to lose weight. This, during an IM session as I'm drinking a (large) glass of white wine and eating crackers with tapenade, looking at myself and wondering why I can never stick with anything long enough to make it work. The answer...I have ZERO willpower. Unless someone is there kicking my ass, I get distracted (ooooh shiny objects!) and the rest is history. The idea? To start a blog that Jennie and I both contribute to...to keep on each others butts and hopefully someone somewhere might stumble upon it and be inspired. We each have our own personal weight loss goals and timeframe (mine is to lose 50 lbs by my 10 year HS reunion next summer) and we are going to stick together to help each other get to our happy places.

"The Lighter You Are, The Faster You Go"...to explain, we are not your typical girls...totally and completely in love with racing (and Mustangs!)...credit Jennie for our title! <3 It's gonna be a great ride!!!

Mel

1 comment:

  1. Going to be an amazing ride!!!

    My goal is wayyyyyy too much but it will happen, I have zero willpower as well but I am really determined this time! This starts tomorrow Mel so brace yourself

    -Jennie

    ReplyDelete