It's day 1. The total gym has made it back into the living room...I just did 20 minutes of cardio followed by what they call an "Intermediate" workout...leg pulls, seated rows, butterflies, squats, crunches, arm pulls, and finally the "stretcher" my favorite of it all. Took about 45 minutes.
I kind of think the thing looks like a death machine. It really is a difficult thing to get onto right after getting out of my warm cozy bed.
Breakfast...egg white omelet with flax meal, nutritional yeast, and spinach. Lemon lime water...yummy.
Whipped up some amazing cabbage soup this morning for lunch...recipe here: Amazing soup I remembered from Weight Watchers ....dipped a slice of ezekiel bread in it, then followed it up with tamari covered edamame.
While eating, I joined the free journalling service on http://www.livestrong.com/ to help keep track of my calorie intake. (Jennie, you have got to try it out!) It has made me realize I need to consume a lot more calories than I do, and I need to restructure where my calories go. This is *such* a struggle being a vegan. However, according to the website, I need to consume 2000 more calories today. I think I need to make some adjustments to my profile!
In other news...I have PMS. Not only do I have PMS, but I have a bag of dark chocolate covered almonds in my kitchen that are audibly calling my name. I cannot give in this early in the game!! UGH!
Mel
I would totally be scared to use that thing lol....I'm more of a running chick -can't wait for Zumba though
ReplyDelete<3 J