Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 3=Ew for me

I did really really well all day long....minus not working out, fighting with the boyfriend and eating a cosmo brownie....I have been making up for it all night by drinking extra amounts of water...On a better note I lost 2 pounds since last week so off to a good start just have to avoid the pantry with all the goodies that make me comfortable when I eat them...yes yummy food makes me safe and comfortable

1 comment:

  1. Awww Jennie sorry about the BF fighting. I'll punch him if need be!!! Whenever I have an "off" moment during the day (stress, fighting, lapse of snack judgement), I always hear my mom saying in the back of my head "You can start your day over as many times as you need to" and it's true...and totally sounds like you are embracing this!!! Congrats on the loss too!! YAYYYY!!!! As for the pantry - you can redefine for yourself what is yummy food out of habit after awhile...the more you concentrate on wanting the "right" snacks, the more it will become like second nature to reach for them rather than unhealthy ones. Keep up the good work hun! I'm proud of you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete