Feeling pretty good! Solved the headache with some morning time caffeine...was able to work out for about 45 minutes this morning then did some ab reps on the total gym in the afternoon. And did some serious manual labor around the house with some power tools. I RAWR'd the whole time :) Parked my car in the driveway and walked EVERYWHERE....to and from school both times, then to the library, then to cub scouts, then home from cub scouts with a detour to get Devin a slice of pizza (YAY me for not giving in!) I had a bowl of cabbage soup as a snack with a piece of whole grain bread. Whew!!!!
IDK about you, Jennie - but I'm feeling a lot more will power as I know I have to write the truth to you every night LOL.....
Hopefully tomorrow shows a difference on the scale. I broke my rule and stepped on it about 4 times today - usually my weight flucuates about 4 lbs about mid day (post workout, muscles swelling from being used, etc) but it stayed the same. The suspense is killing me hahahaha...
Here's to a successful day 4!
~Mel
Hide your scale so it is completely out of sight (out of mind)!!! Don't mess with your head because your weight goes up and down with digestion, I was told to only way yourself in the morning once a week. Can't wait to get to day four and start back into it! SOunds like you are off to a great start!
ReplyDelete<3 Jenzy