Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sometimes...

After a very relaxing weekend with the love of my life (besides the scary ride back) I feel really peaceful and joyful for the holiday season! I just set up a Christmas tree in my bedroom and for some reason something so silly as a christmas tree makes me feel ten times happier.  I have notices how unaccustomed (WHICH IS GOOD) my body has become to fried foods it makes me really sick so I was glad to eat broccoli and only half of my sandwich at dinner.

However the bad news is...this week is going to be pure hell for me...Its my solo week of student teaching (which I am not nervous about it is just a lot of extra work) and also all of my Teacher Work Sample is due Friday so I have to get working on that drastically and fear it might intervene with my workouts

We shall see!!!
-Jenzy

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh big week hun!!! I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed for you! If it interferes with your workouts...find creative ways to get stuff in...every little bit helps. Park as far away as possible so you have to walk where you are going (depending on the snow)...do chair excercises while watching tv...take stairs 2 at a time. You will do great this week!

    Isn't it great when your body starts responding with little things like knowing what food is good and bad for you??? I hope my body never rejects hummus hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete