I hate articles that are titled: "Study says even being a bit overweight can be risky". http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Study-says-even-being-a-bit-overweight-is-risky-851466.php
I'll never be at the ideal weight they suggest for me. Not unless I have a breast and butt reduction.
Day 1 of the master cleanse...all raw fruits and veggies. I couldn't be happier! I swear I was a rabbit in a past life. I feel ok - a little dizzy - definitely from lack of processed carbs. Tomorrow is soups and juices...and I have a girl date at Moes at 330 so that's going to be challenging :(
I hope I get through the next 14 days. It's gonna be rough but I always feel better after I do this!!
Where's my Jennie atttttt????
~Mel
I am here!! I am glad you are enjoying this cleanse so far...doesn't seem like something I could get through though!! Keep it up girly and you always make the best decisions so don't worry so much!
ReplyDelete-Jenzy