Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oops.

I haven't blogged in 2 days, somebody slap my hand!

1st day of the hard core cleanse - and I'm really hungry right now to the point of a migraine. I'm going to steam some spinach (even though it's cheating) and have a bowl before bed.

I have noticably gotten rid of a ton of water weight since yesterday - I like doing this cleanse because my body feels like it is hitting the reset button - but in the end need to keep in the back of my head that I will gain back half of what I lose....but in the long run it will be better for my body to be rid of all of the toxins I am getting rid of. There are two sides to everything, right?

I really need to rearrange my room to try this damn zumba. I need motivation! UGH!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment